Vaughan Family Lawyers for Separation and Divorce Matters
The end of a relationship can cause a great amount of upheaval to a family’s daily life. It gives rise to complicated legal issues affecting how the spouses parent their children, share financial obligations, and divide their property.
GDH Family Law understands the emotional impact that your separation has on your family. Located just north of Toronto in Vaughan, our firm takes a contemporary approach backed by our team’s years of dedication to the practice of family law. We will guide you through your separation and divorce and provide as much or as little support as you need during the process, so you can focus on helping your family move forward.
Solutions as Unique as Your Family
Personal problems require personal solutions. The GDH Family Law team rejects the “one size fits all” approach to resolving family law issues. We will communicate with you directly on a regular basis to make sure your matter gets the personal attention and dedication it requires. Getting to know each client and their family’s situation helps us create a bespoke strategy tailored to their needs.
À La Carte Services and Client-Driven Support
Families are as diverse and complex as our clients’ legal matters. We recognize clients may not need our guidance for all stages of their case. GDH Family Law provides accessible and flexible legal options that vary depending on the complexity of the issues and our clients’ financial means. We offer custom-made legal services to all our clients, whether they need support through an entire separation and divorce, or more selective, à la carte assistance.
You may prefer us to handle all aspects of your matter so you can focus on adjusting to your new family dynamic. We provide ongoing legal advice and guidance at every stage, including:
- Negotiations, drafting, and review of all agreements and plans;
- Representation at hearings, motions, conferences, and negotiations;
- Post-judgment representation, including enforcement of court orders, applications for variation of support or relocation.
If you only require a lawyer for one portion of your case, we provide unbundled, stand-alone legal services as needed. These include:
- Assistance drafting court materials;
- Contract drafting, review or negotiation of a stand-alone agreement such as an interim agreement, separation agreement, or parenting plan;
- Providing a legal opinion;
- Assistance with financial disclosure concerning property division or support;
- Representation at mediation on a specific issue;
- Assistance enforcing a court order (for example, for support) when the other party is non-compliant.
No matter how much or how little support you need in your family law matter, we can help.
Established Experience in a Variety of Family Law Services
Our team provides bespoke legal advice and solutions in a variety of family law services, including:
- Common Law Separation
- Separation Agreements
- Parenting Time (Access)
- Parental Decision-Making (Custody)
- Grandparent Access
- Mobility & Relocation
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Income Determination
- Financial Disclosure
- Equalization and Property Division
- Possession of or Sale of the Matrimonial Home
- Business Valuation and Division
- Modifications to Existing Court Orders or Agreements
- Hidden Assets
Contact GDH Family Law in Vaughan for Personalized Family Law Representation
At GDH Family Law, we have dedicated our careers to providing comprehensive and customized legal solutions for a broad range of family law matters. We understand the upheaval caused by separation and divorce and reduce the impact on our clients by providing as much or as little support as they need.
GDH Family Law provides attentive and accessible family law services to clients in Vaughan (including Maple, Concord, Woodbridge, Kleinburg) and throughout the surrounding areas, including Markham, Richmond Hill, Nobleton, Toronto, Newmarket, Aurora, Brampton, Caledon, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, Thornhill, and King City. For a free initial consultation on your family matter, contact us at 416-535-6944 or reach out online.